Isn't it comforting to know that there is power in praying?
I rest in knowing that God hears my prayers.
In some life instances, that is all we can do; is pray.
That brings me to the book I have actually been reading
slowly, over the past year and a half.
This book has been so helpful to me in praying for my
three adult children.
Two of my children are married and have little children,
and I have a 23 yr. old son, still here, living in our nest.
All of their growing up years, I prayed for them,
that they would come to Christ and live their lives,
wholly unto Him.
Our prayer was that they would always walk with Him,
until they departed from this world,
to their new home,
heaven.
Two of them have chosen to veer off of the path, so
this book has been such a blessing to me, to not lose hope,
and to remember there is POWER in prayer!
And now, we have been blessed with three little granddaughter's...
my knees will never be the same.

3 comments:
Sis, you have raised them right and I know they know Christ as their savior. I will pray with you.
It is now added to my list for my next trip to the book store {or amazon !}. Thanks for the recommendation.
Thank you, thank you for bring this book to our attention.
We seem to have a lot in common.
Heading out to find this book.
Post a Comment