in memory...
Grandma & Me
Grandma & Me
(pic taken 4 yrs. ago in Ohio)
My grandmother, Nelberta, met her Lord and Savior on April 11, 2013.
We will be traveling back to Ohio in a few days,
for her memorial service.
There--memories will be shared with tears and laughter.
She LOVED to laugh!
Family members will reunite, after many years, with smiles and hugs.
She is home; in heaven with Christ.
We can look forward now,
to seeing her again one day!
Thank you everyone for your kind words and prayers.


5 comments:
You had a great role model.
Just look at her smile!
Loving Grandmas have a special spot in my heart.
Bless you and your family at this time.
I'm so sorry for you but rejoice for her. Aren't you glad we're Christians and don't grieve like those who have no hope?
I had a wonderful grandma too, and I can't wait to see her again.
We're looking forward to seeing you soon!
Grandma was always proud to tell us how she had helped to name you :)
Beautiful pictures of you and your special grandma. I want to extend my heartfelt sympathy to you and your family during this hard time in life. You sure paid her a kind tribute.
Great Moms become the best Grandmas.
Happy Mother's Day.
Post a Comment