Friday, July 12, 2013

taking the backseat


(Google Image)



I so enjoy writing.

But my Blog has suffered this past year.

I have not put enough time into it.

And it has completely taken a backseat.

I know this because it told me so. 


I tried to tell it that life has been busy here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


#spendingtimewithgranddaughterscomesfirst


 
#timegoesbytooquickly
#shewantsherowncookingshow
#seasoninthesun




#mysweetfriendellen
#drivingmissellen
#keepinghercompany
#lovethislady




#takingourhomeawayfromhometothebeach
#relaxation
#rest
#peaceful
#getaway
#goodmedicine



#ouryoungestjustpurchasedhisfirsthome
#heisonlytwentyfour
#aproudnewhomeowner
#pinchedhispennies
#emptynestherenow




So, that is what I told my Blog. 

He understands now.

#Iwilldomybestnottobeastrangerhere

#thankssomuchforreading

#lovemylife

5 comments:

Christine said...

I hear you loud and clear and totally understand.
Just so that you show up once in a while because, yes, you have a lovely life.

corners of my life said...

Family comes first for sure!
You must be so proud of your son - what an accomplishment at his young age.

Beth said...

You and me both, sister!
:-)

Debbie said...

UGH! Me too!!! I keep thinking that I just need to shut it down so I don't feel so guilty about it, but I am afraid I would miss it if I did. I'm lame about blogging and blog visiting, and it bugs me.

Just a little something from Judy said...

I totally understand your thoughts on this topic. I just want you to know, I enjoy every visit here. I like how you share your heart and your beautiful family. So whether you share often or a view times, I for one, will look forward to your posts.