Well, Agosto is over and not even one post made it--
HERE.
HERE.
Back in my elementary school years, I used to attend
summer school every other year.
During those years they offered short classes in
French & Spanish.
I am not sure why, but I really liked learning the
months of the year in Spanish.
Maybe it was the way the words rolled off of my
tongue... the way the letter R sounded--
the way J's made the "who" sound.
I thought they all sounded beautiful.
And after all of these years the Spanish
months of the year have stuck with me.
This month of Agosto brought some memorable moments.
I added these sentimental times to my memory bank
and locked the vault.
First-- our baby granddaughter's turned 18 months old.
How cute are they?!
Second-- we enjoyed a trip to beautiful Lake Tahoe
with very special friends.
We also went to the Donner Memorial Park in Truckee.
We visited the museum and saw artifacts from the fateful
voyage through the snowy Sierra Nevada's, so many years ago.
And--thirty-thirdly...
Yes, you heard that one right.
Keith and I celebrated our 33rd wedding anniversary!
We are so thankful to our Lord for being
right beside us every step of the way.
The evening of el 23 de Agosto--
We spent watching the sun go down on our beautiful
Southern California Coast.
So, we now say adios to Agosto
and
hola to Septiembre.

4 comments:
Hmmm . . .
I think Bri looks a bit like grandma.
Happy Anniversary!
Now we know where and what you have been up to. BUSY!
Congratulations being married for 33 years. That is wonderful.
Congrads on 33rd..we celebrated ours this summer also. Empty-nest...enjoy, although I know it will be different.
Happy Anniversary! And enjoy your trip to Chicago!
Post a Comment