Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
( Our little Blessings many years ago)
( My children that God so Blessed me with)
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your blessings, see what God hath done!
Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your many blessings, see what God hath done.
( My daughter and my son in law )
( My oldest son, his girlfriend and her adorable daughter)
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior all the day long.
( My youngest son with his new baby)
3 comments:
What a beautiful bride.
I always say to the young mothers at work, "Don't blink because when you do your kids will grow up in that fraction of a second."
That is one of my favorite hymns. There is another hymn that I like, the 3rd verse:
Now I've a hope that will surely endure after the passing of time;
I have a future in heaven for sure there in those mansions sublime.
And it's because of that wonderful day,when at the cross I believed;
Riches eternal and blessings supernal, from His precious hand I received.
Chorus:
Heaven came down and glory filled my soul,
When at the cross the Savior made me whole;
My sins were washed away and my night was turned to day,
Heaven came down and glory filled my soul!
Love Ya! Dad
What a beautiful family you have! Kids truly are a blessing.
Post a Comment