Thursday, November 29, 2012

thankful times in texas



We had such a wonderful visit in
Texas over Thanksgiving!


There were lots of XXX's and OOO's
for our little Gianna.



We took her to the park...



 Enjoyed my birthday with her...


Celebrated her very first Thanksgiving with her...



And even took our Christmas Card pictures with her...


What an incredible time to be Thankful.


I hope you all enjoyed your own time
of Thankfulness this year!

5 comments:

Ronda said...

Glad you got to spend time with Kristen and Gianna. I am sure they loved having you as much as you loved being their.

Christine said...

Great pictures of everyone.
What a cute family.
Must of been hard to leave that precious little girl.

dee dee said...

Oh my gosh.... I so need the photo of her sitting in the swing... brought tears of joy to my eyes! What a time to treasure those you love!
dee dee

Robyn said...

What a beautiful family you have.. You are so blessed!
Robyn :)

corners of my life said...

My favorite photo is all three cute girls sitting on the park bench.