Friday, September 17, 2010

Reflective Friday

As I reflect over this past week and think about all that it brought or that I might have brought to it, this is what I came up with.

1. I endured the week at home while my husband was in Chicago on a business trip.
2. Had wonderful fellowship with good friends for lunch and dinner dates.
3. Found some wonderful new blogs to follow.
4. Getting ready to start a new Beth Moore Study
5. Having the week to think a lot about what kind of legacy I will leave one day to my children and family (wanting it to be pleasing to the Lord).

(Chicago's Navy Pier -pic from vacation last summer)


And a special little "almost fall" treat! This is a picture of our dog and "friend" Shelby, taken some years ago as she frolicked in the fall leaves we had just raked in our front yard.
She was with us for 14 1/2 years... what a special friend and companion she was to me!



Wishing you all a BEAUTIFUL weekend.

~Crickit~

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hi Crickit, I just got caught up on your blog again...I loved the photos of your trip up the CA coast...I'm hoping you weren't the driver at the time though! I found California's landscape so gorgeous when I visited, so very different from our PA landscapes of rolling hills, deciduous trees, and cows cows cows! Loved the one of you headed down the hill and the Santa Cruz beach one! Also loved the pic of Shelby in the leaves. Happy Fall!

Christine said...

It's good to have reflective time. It sounds like your was productive and gave you good memories.
Darling picture of your "special friend".