I have noticed that wall decals are the IN thing in decorating right now. The first time that I actually saw it on a wall, was this past summer when we visited our daughter and son in law in Houston. My daughter had decorated their apartment and was showing me all of her new decor (she did a great job, by the way) When we got to their bedroom, over their bed was a phrase that caught my eye. It was written in beautiful cursive writing; very simple but elegant looking.
It said ,"Always Remember to Kiss Me Goodnight".
It said ,"Always Remember to Kiss Me Goodnight".
![]() |
| (Google Image) |
I personally think this phrase is beautiful and very romantic. What better place to see this, then in your bedroom, right before bed each night. Just in case you have had a busy or stressful day and you "forget" to give your spouse that "Goodnight Kiss".... you now have no excuse, since it looks you in the eye each night as you climb into bed.
What a Wonderful reminder.
You can also find "Always Kiss Me Goodnight" on
Pillow Cases
and
Throw Pillows
and
Wall Art
This one is for a child's room, to remind you to "Kiss" those sweet little faces each night. I hope you don't need to be reminded about that, but if you do, this wall plaque is a good reminder.
So, at the end of your day, why not finish it off with a Kiss. It is the perfect ending to each day... no matter if the day was perfect or not.




4 comments:
I totally agree with you. You just never know!
I missed my blog visits here. Your new blog decor and banner are so beautiful and so creative! I think the words over the bed are perfect! The cursive used is truly elegant in it's form. Precious, tender words for anyone to share in a home. They add a special reminder.
I would love some wall decals. I have a friend that has several and I find them very charming.
You are right, there are so many cute wall decals out there. This is a cute one, for sure!
denise
Post a Comment