Monday, December 13, 2010

A Little Christmas This - N - That



I thought I would share just a few of my Christmas decorations, just as so many of you have already done. Thank you for giving me a peek into your homes. 


This is my new garden flag for Christmas, waiting to greet those who come through my door.



These snowflake ornaments were a gift, handmade for me by a good friend, several years ago and are probably my most favorite of all of my ornaments.  This year, I decided to showcase these snowflakes on their own, as sometimes they get lost with all of the other ornaments on our tree. 



We always put our Christmas Village on our mantle. I don't usually hang the stockings on the mantle (I hang them on a little ledge) until Christmas Eve as it looks too busy with the village and the stockings.  The snowflakes are just that "little something" that the mantle needed.  I love their new location!






Here are a few of my nativity scenes.
 I put them together on this shelf, this year.



I made this snowman with my step-mom a few years back. 
 He was fun to make and looks great all lit up!




A few new Christmas plates for my plate holder.



And, last but not least, a little decor I have in my downstairs bathroom. My kids made these clay snowmen when they were little, with their great-aunt, in her studio. What fun memories were made that day.



I hope you enjoyed your visit today, just as much as I enjoy visiting each and every one of you!

5 comments:

Ronda said...

I loved looking at your Christmas decorations. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see you in another week.

Kim's Treasures said...

I love the simplicity of your decor! Your fireplace is gorgeous! Beautiful photos!

NanaNor's said...

Hi there, I love your new garden flag-so beautiful. Each of your ornaments are so unique and they look perfect hanging from your mantel. Thank you for sharing....loved seeing your nest.
Hugs, Noreen

corners of my life said...

I say you can never have enough nativity scenes. They are alway so unique and fun to look at.

Just a little something from Judy said...

Treasured snowflakes look perfect hanging from your beautiful fireplace mantel. I also really like the snowman lamp you made. Your home decor looks so cozy and inviting.