Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hippity - Hoppity



Last weekend, me and my granddaughter,
the One who is "Pretty in Pink" (her fav color)
had a fun morning together creating a little Easter fun.

I bought a craft kit to make
some little bunnies for Easter.

We had a fun time making these cute little guys.

You can see what they will look like on the package here.






Ta-Da! They came out perfect!


She took the bunnies home and anxiously
awaits for Peter Cottontail to come
hippity-hoppity-hoppin 
down the bunny trail. 

Easter is on it's way!


8 comments:

no spring chicken said...

They're darling. Of course the little angel holding them makes them extra cute!!

Blessings, Debbie

NanaNor's said...

Hi Crickit, Your grand is so adorable; great job on the bunnies. Thanks for sharing this cutie pie with us.
Hugs, Noreen

dee dee said...

ahhhhh. what a sweet craft! It looks like she enjoyed making it too!
dee dee

Beth said...

The bunnies are cute but your granddaughter's cuter!

tincanlily said...

I love when I see kids crafting! She did and great job and I agree she is adorable!
denise

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just found your blog and thought I would say hello!

Your granddaughter is just gorgeous, and I love your little Easter craft!

I was reading a few of your posts and I read about Hobby Lobby. I just love that store, we just got 2 new ones here in so California and I visit often with my Mom. Gotta love it! They have the best stuff! Nice to meet you, and thanks for the read!

corners of my life said...

I bet she had a ball crafting with you.

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

I don't know how I am missing your post..this is precious...how much fun! Now who doesn't like Peter Cotton tail.

Your Easter post is also great..I put a center piece this year on our table with three crosses...I enjoyed the table having it on there