I'll tell you where I think they went and that is out into cyber space somewhere. Yesterday, as I was trying to change my domain name and URL I found out that I couldn't change it because it kept coming back up. When I went to change it back.... I LOST ALL of your wonderful comments! I apologize for this because as a blogger you all know how precious comments are to us. They help to keep us.... keeping on and are so encouraging. I will not make that mistake again! Thank you for all of your wonderful comments... they are so appreciated, as are all of you.
4 comments:
So sorry sis! I hope you get many more comments in the future that keep you keeping on!
At least you didn't lose your entire blog.
I did that when I first started out blogging!
I ended up creating an entirely new name because I couldn't remember how to retrieve the first one.
By the way, I really like the new look.
i am in the midst of changing my domain name right now too. The change over can take up to 3 days and your comments do temporarily leave. Just give it time and your blog will be up and running. I am frustrated too. :(
I smiled as I read this, only because I could so identify with that feeling when you realize they are gone. I once lost my whole blog...unbelievable! Don't worry about losing my comments. I'll keep coming back and leaving more. You just can't help wondering where in cyberspace are they???
Post a Comment