Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Nesting Bowls


These are our favorite nesting bowls. The reason I say "ours" is because my husband uses them also and probably more than I do. I cook... but my husband is a quite the cook or Chef in our home. He loves cooking and needed some bowls for his wonderful creations. So, he hinted to his mother, who works with clay (her gift from God on this earth) that he really could use some mixing bowls. She heard him loud and clear and here they are.... aren't they beautiful! These bowls are used quite often in our home and usually filled with some type of batter, sauce or dry ingredients.


but also beautiful filled with fruit...



or how about a bowl of cherries...



or some sunflower seeds in front of the TV, ready for the Dodger game...






This is my mother in law who gets all of the credit for this blog post.... thank you for the beautiful nesting bowls... that hold the ingredients for recipes and dishes made with love... by a wonderful woman who created and gave with Love.

4 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

They are wonderful! And they look so beautiful against your counter tops!

Christine said...

Now those are great one-of-kind bowls!
I agree with Betsy, they do look great on your counters.

corners of my life said...

I love the variations in the glaze and the cute braided rims. Your mother in law is very talented. I am just picturing how I would use them . . .

DarcyLee said...

What a truly wonderful gift. Useful and beautiful!