I am a lover of new seasons, to me it is like a fresh start when a new season arrives. I welcome it with open arms... Welcome Summer.
In summer, the song sings itself- william carlos williams
Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability- sam keen
Blessed be the Lord for the beauty of summer and spring, for the air, the water, the verdure, and the song of birds- carl von linnaeus
He was in love with life as an ant on a summer blade of grass- ben hecht
The summer night is like perfection of thought- wallace stevens
Love is to the heart what summer is to the farmer's year. It brings to harvest all of the loveliest flowers of the soul- billy graham
3 comments:
What a lovely way to approach a new season. You have described exactly how I feel . . .
What a beautiful expression of the summer season. I love the hammock picture. I greeted it's arrival eagerly today.
I'm with Judy. I'd love to be in that hammock.
Welcome Summer!
Post a Comment