I was thinking the other day, about the little saying...
Coffee, Tea or Me.
I am pretty sure I have never asked this question of my husband in our 30 years of marriage... so I did.
I said, "Sweets, would you rather have,
Coffee,
Tea,
Or Me?"
He thought about it for a minute or two and said,
"Well, I really love you and I really love my tea."
"But of course, I choose you...(with a little twist)
Happy Sunday Everyone!



7 comments:
This is really sweet. And I LOVE how you call him 'Sweets'. What a great example you are for a happy marriage. Hugs to you sweet sis!
Awww! You two are so cute in your medium age.
That's so cute. I love that you call him "Sweets". I've never heard that one.
Great picture! How did you do that?
A perfect answer. I do believe I read that book "Coffee Tea, or Me" [about stewardesses] in my youth.
Cute!
I am impressed with your creativity and the relationship you have with your husband. What a cute picture!
Post a Comment