Tuesday, March 1, 2011

For the Love of March



March is a month that I look forward to every year. 

 I look forward to it because, I always know that there will be a knock upon my door from the girl next door. 

 She will come bearing gifts that I just can't say NO to!


I will be the proud owner (for a short time, at least) of Do-si-dos, Tagalongs and Thin Mints.


You know what I'm talking about...

Yep... those yummy, mouthwatering Girl Scout Cookies!


Oh happy day!



I did a taste test yesterday just to make sure that they were fresh and tasted as good as last years cookies.
And... yes they made the cut. 

 
I know that I better eat some of my favorites before the rest of the family
finds out where I hid stored them... they don't last too long around here.
 
 
 
 
But I am having a difficult time this year in where to hide store them.

(Google Image)
Any Ideas?
 

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Hide them at my house!
Hide them at my house!

Probably not what you were looking for was it? I love GS cookies. Samoas are my weakness.

Kathy said...

The cleaning closet that stores the broom and dust pan was ALWAYS a winner in my house.....noe one EVER wanted to go into that closet!!!! :)

Lisa said...

Tell me that you DID NOT really buy that many Girl Scout cookies! I was a Troop "Cookie Mom" and I know just how many boxes are in those cartons! Wow, your neighbor girls must LOVE you!! :)

Tracy said...

Ha! Those will last till next March!

Beth said...

Oh my goodness! That's a lot of GS cookies!

Send me the Samoas and the Thin Mints, please! You are so nice for supporting the girl scouts!