Tuesday, May 24, 2011

M O G

This time, instead of being the MOB,
I will be the MOG(Mother of the Groom)


I wore this to our daughter's wedding/reception.




But since this wedding is going to be
in Las Vegas, I am thinking maybe a
"little black dress".





It is such a BIG decision.




Soooo many choices. What is a girl to do?


If I choose this one, does it mean
I will look just like her?




I am actually liking this one a lot.

I think it is a "shoe-in"



The big decision...



C O M I N G  S O O N.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun! The 'shoe' dress at the bottom is such a cute twist. Happy shopping!

Debbie said...

Giggling about the shoe in.

I love your MOB dress, by the way.
Can't wait to see the little black dress you choose for the MOG dress.

Diana Ferguson said...

Anxious to see what your decision will be!!

Just a little something from Judy said...

I do hope you share pictures with us of your choice. I think the dress you wore at your daughter's wedding was beautiful!

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

You choose the right dress...it was beautiful. When our son got married I was pregnant, so choices were last minute, because we didn't know how big I would be, and very limited. LOL

I do look forward to the next five weddings and getting to choose something special once more.

I am so glad you had fun and got the right dress.