Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What is up with Blogger/Blogspot?



Hi Blogging Friends!

Is it just me or is Blogger giving any of the rest of
you problems?

I have had some problems lately in getting
by blogs ready to post and now recently
on my last post, many of you have not
been able to add your comments. 

Thank you, by the way, for emailing me
your kind comments. But in doing this, you
also gave me a heads-up that there is a problem.

If you don't mind taking a quick minute,
could you leave a comment on this post so
that I can see if there is still a problem.

And... is anyone else having a problem
with their blog?

Thank you!!




7 comments:

Ronda said...

Here is my comment, that really stinks.

Debbie said...

I'm having problems commenting on some blogs and I have been told that folks can't comment on mine.

It's frustrating. I just about makes me want to quit.

I'm also having problems with my blogger homepage.
I scrolled back and found a BUNCH of posts that had not come up when they posted. I didn't even see them for about two days. Seriously.

UGH.

Diana Ferguson said...

Problems off and on!

Christine said...

Hours of frustration, with little help, I'm trying not to get upset.
I kept telling myself that God will help. Well, my daughter showed me what I needed to do.So now I can send comments but what a hassel!!!!

What is up with Blogger? ~sigh~

Just a little something from Judy said...

The last two weeks I have had trouble and find it so frustrating. I did not have trouble commenting on yours today. Wish you the best!

Beth said...

I haven't been able to comment for over a week, but finally was just able to leave a comment on Corners of My Life. here's hoping this one goes through. Have a great day, Crickit!

Betsy Brock said...

I keep having problems off and on...sometimes and I comment and sometimes I can't! Some times I can't comment with my own ID! Crazy!