My Sweets and I decided to hop on our motorcycle...
me, via the backseat
and have a little weekend getaway to a fun spot we enjoy,
just a few hours from our home, in the Santa Ynez Valley.
Santa Ynez is home to many rolling grassy hills,vineyards,
wineries, farms and stables.
The views from the motorcycle are spectacular!
We stopped by one of our favorite cafes for breakfast on our
way there and we stayed at a quaint little inn where our
backyard was a beautiful garden.
So, I will now be quiet, and let you see for yourself.
Hope you enjoy a peek into our weekend...
WORDLESS style!
(P.S. I apologize for any blurry photo's, these were
taken on the back of a moving vehicle)

















11 comments:
Wow, some really great scenery from the back of the motercycle.
I could see myself spending some time in that yard, really beautiful.
Love your bike rides!
What a lovely trip. I'm wondering if the breakfast was at the "favorite" place in Ojai.
What a gorgeous ride! Can you join us next Saturday for an early morning ride in our part of the country? Really, the scenery you shared is exceptional and the cafe looks perfect! I think this is one great post and I can't wait to share it with my husband. Thanks for sharing.
I'm a country girl, so I love the field photos, but after starting weight watchers, that breakfast plate is my favorite pic of all!;0
What a wonderful weekend...wonderful view...now that breakfast is just what my husband would enjoy, give me chia tea
Now you are a brave girl...let me see the country side from inside a car...maybe there are just toooooooooo many cars around here.
I want to go! I want to go in a car, though. Riding on a motorcycle is one of my four hundred phobias. It's tough being a weanie.
Your pictures are wonderful. I can't believe that you took them while riding on the back of a motorcycle.
Lovely, looks like a wonderful get away!
The pictures look great! What a nice way to spend a weekend! The vineyards look so nice!
denise
What a beautiful trip, California has got some gorgeous countrysides, very different from here, that's for sure! And the pictures weren't blurry at all!
I just love seeing {and hearing about} your fun get-aways.
Glad you shared your getaway!
Post a Comment