Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Pretzel Treats


Christmas Pretzel Treats


I found this recipe on the internet, but I
had to change it up a bit. It called for
bite-size waffle-shaped pretzels. I
couldn't find any, so I improvised and
 used Ritz Munchables Pretzel Rounds.
They came out looking so cute,
like little wreaths, and they tasted
wonderful with that sweet & salty
combination we all love.

ENJOY!




Ingredients:

1- Box Ritz Munchables Pretzel Rounds(buttery flavor)
2- Bags Hershey's Hugs
1- Medium or Large bag M & M's Candy

Directions:

Heat oven to 170 degrees
Set a number of bite-size munchable pretzel rounds in 
single layers on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper,
then top each pretzel with an unwrapped Hershey's Hug.

Bake for 3 to 4 minutes (the white chocolate will melt more quickly), until the chocolates feel soft when touched with a wooden spoon.  Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and quickly press an M&M's candy into the center of each Kiss.

Allow the treats to cool for a few minutes, then place them in the refrigerator to set, about 10 minutes or until completely cool. 



4 comments:

Christine said...

Very festive!
I think it's great when you come up with something better then the orginial recipe.
This is a good gift idea (for my brother-in-law).

Debbie said...

Fantastic! My mom makes one with rolos and pecans. This would be a wonderfully festive Christmas version.

Tracy said...

I'm catching up on reading blogs. These look adorable!

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Ben would love doing those...that would be fun this week