We saw some beautiful ranch homes, sprawling acreage with cow pastures and stopped for a little antique shopping at a very quaint old downtown area in Texas.
Texas is very different then California, with its' flatlands and never ending skies, and there is definitely a friendly quaintness here.
Here is what my daughter and I saw in our trip out and about.
And here in Texas, you can never see too many
cows,especially ones that pose for the camera!
Have a good day Y'all!!
cows,especially ones that pose for the camera!
Have a good day Y'all!!












7 comments:
Cute. Just don't buy what won't fit in the suitcase for the trip home. :)
Oh thanks for the tour...I haven't been there in years..yes that part of Texas is flat...but Texas doesn't look like there everywhere else...it is a big state....like yours.
Thanks for letting me enjoy that part of my state again...oh I do need a road trip.
Hope everything is going well.
So beautiful there!
How funny is that clock, lol.
So, how's baby waiting? Praying for a perfect birth.
I could get totally lost there! That's my kind of place to traipse around.
I laughed at the 911 sign. So funny! Hope the future mommy and daddy are doing well.
What a fun trip!
I love to antique anywhere I visit.
Looks like you had a great time!
I loved the pic of Ron's Good Junk. Is there another store in town, Bob's Bad Junk? Hope your daughter is still feeling well!
I remember when my daughter lived in Texas and how different it was from my state. Your pictures are so interesting and looks like you two had lots of fun. Thanks for sharing your day with us.
Post a Comment