Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Clarity on "Part of my Heart Lives in Texas" Post

Thank you for your sweet comments on my post titled,
"Part of my Heart Lives in Texas".
When I post my blogs, I also post them on my Facebook page.  After I looked back at my post, I realized that I didn't make it clear at all that my daughter is already married.  They have been married for a year and a half now and my post was more about living so far away from her.  My friends on FB know this, so my blog made more sense to them.  Sorry to all of my blogging friends about the miscommunication. 
 Thanks again for reading and all of your kind comments!


Here is a picture of the happy couple!

3 comments:

Just a little something from Judy said...

Married or getting married, they are a good looking couple. I know all to well the clarification process in communicating:) Nevertheless, your heart is still missing her.

Christine said...

This makes a great Pre-Valentine's post.

It's hard to have a loved one out of "touch" (hugs,kisses,etc.)

corners of my life said...

Happy indeed - just look at their faces!