I have been a little side-tracked lately. I only posted one blog last week because of the busyness that life brings.
You know the usual stuff...
job,housework,laundry,errands,grocery shopping,making dinner.
Unfortunately, I can't use any of those excuses this time.
I really do have a good excuse though.
I handed out several "I'm Sorry's" this week.
To my husband: "I'm sorry that dinner was not on time several nights this week."
To my son's: "I'm sorry that the laundry didn't get done today- thank you for throwing the towels in the dryer for me. Also, I'm sorry that I didn't get to the grocery store to get the lunch meat and bread that you needed for lunch."
Like I said... I have been busy,busy this week.
Some of my blogging friends have recommended a book to me that I just can't put down.
Maybe some of you have already read it.
I'm half way through it now.
Maybe some of you have already read it.
I'm half way through it now.
The book, that my face has currently been in
is...
The Help
by Kathryn Stockett
Three ordinary women are about to take one extraordinary step...
In Jackson, Mississippi, in 1962, there are lines that are not crossed. With the civil rights movement exploding all around them, three women start a movement of their own, forever changing a town and the way women--black and white, mothers and daughters--view one another.
I've had some company too, while reading.
I've had some company too, while reading.
For me, there is nothing better than "A Girl and her Book"
except maybe...
"A Girl, her Book and her sweet Cat"


6 comments:
Best Reading Book EVER!!
I was sad when I finished it. I even has dreams about the story.
Great book!
Will have to check this book out!
That's exactly why I have to be careful what time of day I start reading. I can get so carried away............
I especially like a girl and her book and her bag of munchies. That's a good one!
Now I must read that book. Thanks for the heads up about the apologies that need to be made. What a fun picture of you, your book and your sweet cat. It is going on my list.
I loved it too, Crickit! Maybe you read that on my blog? Don't you just love a book you can't put down? (And this was one of them), glad your family was all so understanding.
Fun post...I need to hand out some "I'm Sorry" also...as I am getting through some books also.
Post a Comment