Friday, November 5, 2010

Hurry up Fall... Winter is Gaining on You!



This is Fall most everywhere in the country. Where the air is cool and crisp and the leaves are changing colors.







While this is Fall, here in Southern California

This temperature gage is on my back patio, in the shade!

This is still the current color of our trees.


I had to turn this on today.
( I might be mistaken but I think it is still summer?)


And it's perfect weather to visit here.



BUT...
It is Fall, after all, and we are ready to wear our... 



And drink more of these...


And warm our hands by this.


So... Hurry up and get here already Fall. Winter is gaining on you!

5 comments:

corners of my life said...

I hope it doesn't just skip fall and go right to winter. Now that would be a shame!

Christine said...

We in the Pacific Northwest are expecting to have Summer then Winter! No Fall! But boy, the leaves have been so beautiful.
Your pictures are wonderful.

Beth said...

So does it ever actually get cold there??? I think I would like skipping winter, I hate the cold. I would miss fall though. I am loving our trees raining yellow and orange and red leaves whenever a breeze blows through. Thanks for your cute post!

steviewren said...

Until the past week, it was still in the 80s here everyday. We also have lots of green trees as well. One day all the leaves will fall off and it will be winter....probably in December.

Just a little something from Judy said...

I will pray that you all get a taste of the beauty in your first few pictures. I must admit though, the beach pictures looked quite inviting. I really liked this post.