It's time to drag out my slippers. I know they are hiding somewhere in the back of my closet. The past few mornings have been cold on my little tootsies
(size 8 to be exact).
(size 8 to be exact).
I guess that they are really looking worn for the wear.
Kind of like the ones before them (yes, I still have them)
Kind of like the ones before them (yes, I still have them)
Uh oh... I guess I am a creature of habit or as I would say, a creature of comfort.
But of course, when I go to buy another pair today, at the store where I purchased them last year and the year before that and the year before...
(ok, you get the point) there were none to be found!
I just might have to look for another syle.
I kind of like these ones...
they are pretty cute, but I bet not very comfortable.
Maybe these ones...
Hmmm... maybe not.
Here are the ones that I ended up choosing...
Cute and Cozy... yep, these are definately ME!
Warm Feet = Warm Heart <3





8 comments:
Cute blog Sis. I wouldn't want to show my slippers, they are so beat up.
Cozy little sweaters on your feet? What could be better!?
I love my slippies! I have some pretty new mary jane style mustard colored ones! HEY...I think they need yo-yo's! hehe! Maybe not.
Enjoy your new slippies and your day!
I'm such a slipper person. I have any styles..colors...and oh how I LOVE them!!
In fact, your post makes me want to run out and get another pair.
Tahnks for stopping by my blog..you have a BEAUTIFUL blog yourself!
Cute replacement slippers! Perfect color and yes, they do look like sweaters on you cute feet. I like'em.
Call me crazy, but I rarely wear slippers or socks. I like my tootsies to be free....unless they turn into icicles at which point I find a pair of socks as a last resort.
Hi Crickit, I came by when I saw your name at Kim's blog. I used to know someone from Northern Ca. with the same name and it made me wonder if it could be you. The gal I'm referring to worked at a Savings & Loan in Los Altos.
I loved reading your post(I have my slippers on right now) and will be back to visit again.
Noreen
I knew I liked you from the first visit to your blog. You ride on the back seat of your husband's motorcycle, you love to drink coffee and you like to wear slippers...perfect! My little white fuzzy slippers are some of my favorite treasures. So much fun to read this post, including the smiles that #2 and 3 gave to me when I thought of you wearing them.
Post a Comment