![]() |
| (Google Image) |
Have you ever stopped to think that each season has a sound of its own... or maybe even its own song?
When I think of November...this is what I hear.
The crackling of leaves under my feet
The whining and whistling of the wind and the chimes that were made to catch it
The crackle of flames in the fireplace
The click of the furnace as it turns on in the early morning hours
The whistle of the tea kettle
The pitter-patter of the rain as it falls on the roof top
The silence of nature as it first awakens at dawn


4 comments:
You are sooo right! The seasons do have their own sounds. I have noticed that too! Nice poem!
Have a great day!
Kim
It was such a pleasurable few minutes taking in all those sounds. Thanks you.
Oh yes, you have captured November perfectly. Fall is my favorite...I hear all of these sounds, too. So nice!
You captured my favorite season perfectly! The pictures are beautiful! Your updated pictures at the side of your blog just made me smile. You guys look good dressed up or dressed in motorcycle garb. Your family pictures are so good too. I have enjoyed my visit here again.
Post a Comment