It is a New Year and time to start those resolutions! Ready...Set...Go!
There are many ideas to choose from.
I put together a list of the usuals.
I put together a list of the usuals.
- Spend more time with family and friends
-Fit in fitness
-Tame the bulge
-Get out of debt
-Get organized
-Reduce, Re-use, Recycle
-Travel More
-Take up a new hobby
-Use time wisely
-Read more & watch TV less
There is nothing wrong with making a resolution, the problem as many of us know, including myself, is actually keeping it. I rarely make resolutions at the beginning of the year, these days. I do though, have some plans and ideas of what I would like to do in this new year. I will keep them to myself though, in this post. I know better that when I do resolve to do something, I will want you all to hold me accountable to follow through. And I am just not quite ready yet!
For those of you who are making a new years resolution or two... Here's hoping that you are able to follow through (I will be your cheerleader), if not, there is always next year, and the year after that, and the year after that....
For those of you who are making a new years resolution or two... Here's hoping that you are able to follow through (I will be your cheerleader), if not, there is always next year, and the year after that, and the year after that....

3 comments:
Happy New Year! Good luck with your resolutions! Have a blessed New Year!
Your "resolutions" are so similar to mine.
But I don't make resolutions.
I like what you said about have plans and ideas.
It sounds so much better; plans & ideas.
Well, here's to your new beginning. Don't give up.
This one I will join with you . . .
Read more & watch TV less
Post a Comment