Saturday, March 20, 2010

fun finds

We recently renovated our downstairs bathroom. We painted the walls a pale blue and bought a warm dark wood cabinet, mirror and counter top. I wasn't sure what kind of decor I wanted to put up on the walls until I found the first few pieces. I ended up with kind of an Oriental/Asian theme. I liked the look and last weekend found a few prints to frame and hang. I loved the simplicity of the art and most of all the sayings on each one. I was so happy with my finds.... I thought I would share them.

This was one of the first pieces I found. I just love it!

"It's not where you look that matters, it's what you see".

" Adopt the pace of nature. Her secret is patience".

"If you cannot be a poet, be the poem".

~Have a Beautiful Weekend~


3 comments:

Christine said...

Nice choices.
Redoing a bathroom is fun. We just finished ours.

Betsy Brock said...

gorgeous! love the choices here!

Crickit said...

Thank you! :)